As promised...my turtles.
The first one I did is hanging in the grandkids room here at the Hawaii House.
The writing below is vinyl I cut on my cricut... just peeled and stuck on the wall. I glued a little starfish at the end!
Here's the process...like in the last post, I cut a basic shape out of plywood as my base and painted it brown. No need to be perfect...just a suggestion of shape.
Started gluing pieces of driftwood forming the various shapes of the turtle shell, fins, head and tail
I've since made 2 more turtles...they'll hang outside on the wall of Kipp's lanai.
I'll eventually do 3 to have an odd number