I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Watercolors

We're back in Hawaii for 6 weeks...good news when we got here there was a check waiting from the gallery.  I continue to sell which is fun and as a consequence I need to paint to create some inventory.  Here are the latest pieces...
Kauai Plantation House 16x20 watercolor

Orchid 16x20 watercolor

Baby Kale (my grandson) will be here in 2 weeks along with his mom and dad and uncle.  We're pretty excited.  They're all coming over to visit of course as well as cheer on Ryan and his girlfriend Katie while they compete in the Honu 70.3 1/2 Ironman June 2nd.  We've been busy getting things ready for the baby...new crib, new high chair, new car seat...yipppeeeee grandparenting is soooooo fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment