I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Quick and Easy Baby Gift

My friends are all becoming grandmas...it's SO fun to watch our daughters become mothers.  I've been going to lots of baby showers lately and usually try and give something that the mom-to-be has registered.  But, when I'm invited to come "meet" the new little one I like to take a small welcome gift.  I did these for Lucy...the new grandchild of one of my best buds. I got the onesies at Walmart for less than $4 each...
Using my Cricut I cut "Lucy" out of freezer paper in 2 different cursive fonts (thought they'd be more girlie) After ironing the freezer paper to the onesie...I just mixed up a cute pink in fabric paint and dabbed away.

This took no more that 20 minutes, waiting for the paint 
to dry took the longest.  


After heat setting the paint I
wrapped them up and went to visit Lucy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are so cute! I love how you can take something from a store and then personalize it! Very cool! -- Dianna!

    ReplyDelete