I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hat Model

Wow...I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I've posted.  Where does the time go?  I've been to Hawaii for a month...no excuse there...I have been projecting up a storm just never seem to shoot while in progress or before I give them away.  Thought I'd share a couple of pics of grandbaby Kale wearing the hats from my last post in December.  He's almost 10 weeks old ALREADY!!!!  My daughter Kipp is doing a wonderful job as a mommy and husband Andrew is doing a great job as daddy),  it is really fun to watch your children become parents, an experience I highly recommend :)
Kale in his strawberry hat

Kale working the pumpkin look

This is another hat version I've done...
the basic beanie with pom pom


No comments:

Post a Comment