I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Baby Hats

Playing with my new grandson has been so much fun.  I knew I would enjoy being a grandma...I had no idea how special it would be.  I love every minute spent with this beautiful little boy.
As I said in an earlier post, most of the newborn clothes we made prior to his birth don't fit...
10 lbs 7 ounces is a very big newborn....  So, since the winter has been very chilly by California standards, I've taken to making him cute little hats to wear...I found a very easy but very cute hat pattern online...it's from Grosgrain, a smart well done blog I follow.  I found it in a round about way googling baby strawberry knit caps...it was just a coincidence that the pattern was on a blog I already follow...just several years back.  Here's the link to it if you want to give it a go, the color combinations are endless...as you'll see from the photos...you could make flowers for little girls...fruit...any holiday color combos...I was even thinking of doing red and white stripes with a blue "star" on top for Fourth of July!





And here's Kale "rockin" the pumpkin look

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! Those are the CUTEST hats ever! I have to think that you could sell those somewhere -- they are just so adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete