I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Friday, October 7, 2011

More Party Favors (and a shower game prize)

We're back at the Hawaii House for 19 fabulous days.  I brought a bunch of projects with me...so lots of painting and sewing and sunning...not all bad.  I wanted to make a zippered pouch for each of the baby shower guests and since I had a ton of provencal fabric leftover from pillows I thought it would be perfect. I ordered 24 yellow zippers from Zip It Zippers A terrific site to purchase zippers at GREAT prices.
I precut all the pieces for the pouches and just brought
them in my suitcase...had the zippers mailed here




24 zippered pouches later! Now for one of the "game prizes"
another quilted purse and matching pouch


We return to California on the 19th...the shower is the 
22nd...I'm ready.  Hope the baby waits a bit more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment