I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Home from the Bike Trip

We made it home...whew, great trip.  It was divided into three parts...Lake Garda, the biking, Paris.  Each piece was super fun and so different.  I already shared some pictures from Villa Feltrinelli on Lake Garda, now for a few pics from the bike trip and Paris.
Here I am cruising on my bike...we did over 200 miles in 6 days,
not so much for Chris, ALOT for me!
Here's Chris leaving a lunch spot for 
an afternoon of more biking
A pasta making lesson at one of our hotels in Puglia
A mozzarella making lesson 
One of the olive tree orchards we rode through (these are 800 years old)
A little local color
The Puglia coastline
Another lunch spot...a private villa in the hills above Lecce
How cute are these Trullis????
And of course, golf amongst the olive trees

and then...3 fun days in Paris.  I planned a special treat
for Chris, lunch at Jules Verne up on the 3rd level of 
the Eiffel Tower...incredible experience








No comments:

Post a Comment