I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ciao

We're leaving for Italy tomorrow.  Another bike trip...so fun.  This time we're biking Puglia.  It's an area in Italy we've not spent much time in, it will be exciting to taste new regional dishes and photograph cool buildings and scenery for future paintings.  Thought I'd leave you with a little watercolor I finished yesterday...very  apropos of the trip (did it for the baby's nursery...his daddy rides a Vespa to work most days)  Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Laurie, Have a fabulous time! We just returned from Venice and the Greek Islands and it was a wonderful trip.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new painting! You are so talented! :D And I hope you all have fun!

    ReplyDelete