I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Watercolors for Hawi

We've been here (the Hawaii House) a week now.  Just getting back in the routine.  I've been painting trying to build up some inventory for the gallery in Hawi (I've sold quite a few pieces the last couple of months...yipppeee) Now, just waiting on frames to get here.  I never seem to have the right combo of mattboard, frames or glass on hand so I can just paint, frame and hang.  But here are a couple of the new ones heading to the gallery


On a side note...Ryan is here to compete in the
Honu 1/2 Ironman tomorrow.  The 3 of us have
been playing a bit of golf...super fun.  Here we are at Hapuna,
even more fun because I beat the boys...

We played Waimea CC a few days later...payback...
they beat me :(



No comments:

Post a Comment