I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Painting

I'm at Ryan's today...priming, filling, sanding and painting his front door.  It was the thing that attracted us to the house in the first place...only because it's a Dutch door.  Too cute, but badly damaged by the two dogs who lived here.  So...after sanding...and priming...we're filling the scratch marks...sanding and priming.  Good thing it's 75 today...things are drying quickly.  Yesterday was a painting day, and I sewed another tissue cover (the last of 4 for Ryan) Here's the painting...it's of Strands Beach (Ritz Carlton is up top) I sold the first one quickly (from Laguna North Gallery) so bumping up inventory before we head back to Hawaii.
Here are some iphone photos of the 
latest "decorating" at Ryan's





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful painting! You are a true painter!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will visit back to Little Things Bring Smiles :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete