I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Painting for the Day

I'm soooo excited...the gallery in Laguna called this afternoon and I sold two more small oils!!!! Yippeeee. I have been wanting to try oils for so long, it feels really good to have other people enjoy my work.  Watercolors have been my friend forever and it took a bit to get out of my comfort zone and try something new.  I'm stoked I have a different "project" to try everyday.  Here's today's little oil.  It's the beach in front of the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach...very cool hotel, very cool setting.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Congrats on the oils! My sister-in-law just got her present yesterday and she LOVED it! So thanks for making me look cool! :D

    ReplyDelete