I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daily Painters Challenge

I think I told you I've been trying to paint as often as I can...I'm not up to one painting a day...but getting close.  The little painting of Puako Road I posted on the Daily Painters Japanese Relief Challenge sold!!! Thanks to my good buddy Dianna, it's going to a new home...thank you :)  Anyway, I entered a new challenge last week...Carol Marine...the creator of the Challenge site posted a couple of photos she'd taken in Germany and dared us all to paint them.  I chose one of them, painted my version of it and posted it on the site.  Check it out. Here it is if you don't feel like scrolling thru all the paintings but it's a hoot to see all the various interpretations of one photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment