I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Daily Painters Challenge

Wow, just looked at the date of my last post...it's been forever!  I have been busy, honest.  I have been painting lots of little 6"x6" plein aire oil paintings.  Still trying to figure out where I might get them hung...there's a gallery in Waikoloa...if I have the nerve to approach them that might be the ticket!  Anyway, I follow a blog or 2 or 3 of daily painters (think I've mentioned there's a group out there who are dedicated to painting one painting EVERY day...no matter what).  Wow...that takes some commitment and time management.  I've tried...but something always gets in the way to do it everyday.  I must admit though, like everything else, the more you do, the better you get.  I did post one painting to their site last week.  They're having a fund raiser for Japanese Tsunami Relief and every painting is for sale and 100% of the sales price will be donated to some relief organization (as directed by the posting artist)  No bids on my painting yet...but it's kind of fun to have it out there and visible to lots of people. Here's the site if you're interested...there's some nice work at REALLY low prices.  If you want to see my little piece you'll have to scroll down about 10 rows...but here it is in living color
 

No comments:

Post a Comment