I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Morning Walk

This is going to be  bit long...lots of photos...but thought it would be fun to document my morning walk.  I walk around the neighborhood (a 3 mile loop) every morning between 6-7am.  It's already 80 degrees by then, beautiful and peaceful.  We live on the north Kohala Coast of the Big Island.  As you can see, it's pretty dry.  Rain forests are only a 20minute drive, but without a lot of rain...things remain pretty arid. I may see a neighbor or two, a cow or two, wild turkeys and incredible views (of the ocean, the coastline and the volcanoes)  Today wasn't very clear...I'll probably try this on another day when the VOG (volcano ash/fog) isn't so bad, but you get the idea.  Starting out my front door, down the driveway and around the block...back up my driveway to the front door.

















2 comments:

  1. What a great tour and view! I love to walk..., not early in the morning though (am not a morning person), but the light for sure is gorgeous..., and it looks so tranquil -beautiful!

    Maya @ Completely Coastal

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I took that walk!!
    boy do I miss you buddy
    xoxo R

    ReplyDelete