I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Hat Rack


I've accumulated quite a few straw hats here at the Hawaii House.  What to do with them?  I saw a similar idea somewhere in blogland and figured "I can do that!"  I couldn't find an oar (reasonably priced) in Kona so ordered one from Pottery Barn (at least it was on sale)  I planned on hanging my new Monkey Fist...but at 5'...the oar isn't really long enough to hold several hats and my knot.  Oh well...I think it looks pretty cool and one more WHITE wall is decorated.


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea - this hatrack is to die for! Wonderful post - thank you for sharing this - love it!!

    vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I've thought of doing something similar in my FL home, too.

    ReplyDelete