I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Christmas Presents Are Finished

Well, not all of them, but the sewing projects I had here at the Hawaii House are all finished.  I was accepted into a gallery in Hawi Town yesterday, so the sewing machine has been put away and the watercolors have come out.  I'm only here one more full day before I head back to the mainland, but I'm getting a good start on some new paintings.  Here are the fabrics I got on my last trip to
Kona...they're paired with lining and batting...all ready to quilt.
Here's my "sewing room"




Bags with a view


And my new hat rack works as a display as well





1 comment:

  1. I envy your sewing room, and your finished Christmas presents :)

    ReplyDelete