I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More tote bags!

 I had so much fun making the first tote bag...and there are so many great Hawaiian fabrics available...I had to make more!  The weather was beautiful today...how to sit in the sun AND do projects...?
              Problem solved...I just got out the extension cord and set up my new sewing machine outside.
                                                          Cutting out the bag fabric
Lining fabric

Ready to sew

Five new tote bags!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous fabrics! and oh how I envy your sewing room with a view :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fun.
    I want the one on the far right... or the one on the far left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie,
    I love your blog! These photos are great. Can't wait til I return to the Big Island June 1. Maybe I can join you at your outdoor table if I bring my own sewing machine. It would be great fun to do projects together. Do you have an extra extension cord?
    Sue from Ka'ala Rd.

    ReplyDelete