I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Turtle Notecards









Wow...have I been productive lately. I think my great scan and blood test have given me a new lease on life! I painted two watercolors, printed 40 notecards and printed and sewed more pillows just in the last 24 hours. Maybe this blogging thing really works! My Etsy store is giving me a place to "post" my items...but still as yet...no sales :( At least my watercolors are still selling in the gallery. I think I've been thinking about the Hawaii House (since Kipp is there and I'll be back in early April) so my work is getting "tropical". The turtle notecards were fun...LOTS of Xacto knife work...but a cool image. The phildendrom leaf made for a graphically clean pillow.







No comments:

Post a Comment