I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Care Tags




I needed cloth "how to care for" tags for my Etsy pillows and wasn't sure how to make them. Then it struck me... iron some freezer paper to a piece of fabric cut to 81/2"x11" (computer paper size) and run it through the printer. It worked!!!! I used the Avery address label software for the layout...printed a sheet of 30 images. After cutting the individual tag, I put an eyelet in the corner, ran some twine through the hole and safety pinned it to the pillow. How cool is that?!

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out beautifully! Don't you love it when you can make something you need with things you have on hand? I found you via One Pretty Thing and I live on The Big Island too. Aloha- Becky

    ReplyDelete